REDISCOVER CARTOONING

Powerful images of a cartoon can be a quick and effective way to communicate one's idea. Humour touch with simplicity can connect best with many individuals. Through this blog, we hope one will be able to Rediscover the Power of Cartooning, embracing Greater Sense of Humour in Life!



Monday, March 22, 2010

Personalised Cards






I seldom use greeting cards from the shop if I want to mail to my friends. Even for birthdays, I will send hand draw cards with my cartoons blessing. I always feel that one must apply what he has learn, and always find opportunity to brush up one's drawing skill. It does not matter to me whether my friends like it or they (cards) may end up into the bin, what more important is I have found a reason to keep on drawing and believing.

1 comment:

  1. i have one of these design postcard too. its still stick on my dry box at my parents' place.

    ReplyDelete