REDISCOVER CARTOONING

Powerful images of a cartoon can be a quick and effective way to communicate one's idea. Humour touch with simplicity can connect best with many individuals. Through this blog, we hope one will be able to Rediscover the Power of Cartooning, embracing Greater Sense of Humour in Life!



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cartoon Sketches 2001#3






We are only young once. I strongly agree, and the year 2001 was the height of my imagination. I just completed my national service, and yearning to "convert myself into civilian", so I enrolled for a higher diploma course in fine arts at Nafa. I led an almost stress-free lifestyle, doing what I like, enjoying a carefree life. This was the golden period of my youth! Remember, this was the best time to be yourself without the worry or responsibility of a grown up man. By the way, I was 25 years old then.

No comments:

Post a Comment