REDISCOVER CARTOONING

Powerful images of a cartoon can be a quick and effective way to communicate one's idea. Humour touch with simplicity can connect best with many individuals. Through this blog, we hope one will be able to Rediscover the Power of Cartooning, embracing Greater Sense of Humour in Life!



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My First Comic Strips Attempt in 1997 #1











This was 13 years ago. After I created a series of cartoon characters when I were still pursuing a diploma in fine arts at Nafa during my second year (1995 - 1997), I wanted to do a comic strip and test out some ideas and techniques. I inked the comics with a dip pen and Indian ink, something which a professional cartoonist will use. I also use half tone, which is a "mechanical toned sheet sticker" which can be cut and paste. That was my first time! It was never published.

No comments:

Post a Comment