REDISCOVER CARTOONING

Powerful images of a cartoon can be a quick and effective way to communicate one's idea. Humour touch with simplicity can connect best with many individuals. Through this blog, we hope one will be able to Rediscover the Power of Cartooning, embracing Greater Sense of Humour in Life!



Thursday, December 9, 2010

Emily and Rocket sketches







Emily was created in 1996-7, the year when I was still an art student in NAFA. The truth... this was the drawing style I discovered when I drew Emily, before that she looks more like a "manga style" girl. This drawing style has evolved over the years, from a wobbly scribble to what she is now. Rocket was created after the year 2000. I don't mind having a dog that looks like Rocket, but too bad my wife has a phobia on little animal. How I envy Geoff Bevington who in real life has a pet dog that look exactly like Dot (the white dog with a black patch in our story).

No comments:

Post a Comment