REDISCOVER CARTOONING

Powerful images of a cartoon can be a quick and effective way to communicate one's idea. Humour touch with simplicity can connect best with many individuals. Through this blog, we hope one will be able to Rediscover the Power of Cartooning, embracing Greater Sense of Humour in Life!



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Drawings of The Winged Tiger in Singapore 1







The first drawing I did for the book is a wet market scene. The inspiration for this drawing came from the Chinatown wet market. However I did not draw exactly what I have seen, but added a bit of my idea to make this wet market looks more interesting in terms of the composition. The first drawing is done in pencil, follow by an inked study (using fountain pen) before I inked the actual drawing with dip pen and Indian ink. Can you spot the differences?

No comments:

Post a Comment