REDISCOVER CARTOONING

Powerful images of a cartoon can be a quick and effective way to communicate one's idea. Humour touch with simplicity can connect best with many individuals. Through this blog, we hope one will be able to Rediscover the Power of Cartooning, embracing Greater Sense of Humour in Life!



Monday, February 25, 2013

The World We Never Knew Existed (day 2)








Emily is my first cartoon character that have been created in 1997. She is one of my most drawn figure for the past 15 years and also appeared the most in my ads for my cartooning courses. Emily's trademark features are her big eyes and hair fringe which set herself apart  from the rest of the characters. Her appearance remains young and cute but have been 'matured' over these years. Perhaps this is an evolution of my drawing style, but most likely my thinking also matured when I get older. Most of my drawing was done using fountain pen with a few exception of using brush pen to fill in the dark tones in the background. These are a few of the latest drawings in my archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment